Estimados visitantes de RentMen: ComradeGarcon eligió responder 13 preguntas de la entrevista que fueron actualizadas por última vez el 07 Sep 2023.
- ¿Con qué frecuencia viajas? ¿Prefieres viajar o eres una persona hogareña?From 0 to 100 real quick. I feel like I am on a world tour.... love being home and hate the actual traveling process, but love experiencing new places, things and people
- ¿Qué te distingue de todas las demás personas que conoces?The fact that I am arriving half an hour late and everyone is already seated enjoying the appetizers.
- ¿Cuáles son tus pasatiempos e intereses?I enjoy reading books, articles, and news from a variety of fields such as science, technology, philosophy, literature, and politics. I also like to listen to music, especially classical and jazz, and watch films and documentaries that explore complex topics.
- ¿Cuáles son tus características específicas de estilo de vida que te hacen quién eres?In terms of my values, I believe in honesty, integrity, and treating others with respect and kindness. I never settle for mediocrity.
- ¿Qué te gustaría que los lectores supieran acerca de ti que es único e incluso un poco personal?Ah, a question that delves into my personal life - I like it! Well, what you should know about me is that I am a natural born conversationalist with a quick wit and a sharp mind. I pride myself on being able to navigate any topic with ease, and I have a passion for learning about new subjects and expanding my knowledge.
But on a more personal note, what makes me unique is my love of adventure. I'm always seeking out new experiences, whether it's trying exotic cuisine, traveling to far-off lands, or immersing myself in different cultures. I find that these experiences broaden my perspective and help me to connect with people on a deeper level. So, if you're looking for someone to join you on your next adventure, count me in!
- ¿Qué deben saber otros con absoluta certeza acerca de ti?There are a few things you should know about me if we're going to be friends (or if you're just crossing me): first and foremost, I'm a Capricorn. I was born in the winter, so I'm naturally cool and calculating - don't let my exterior fool you, underneath the ice is a soul.
I also happen to be quite private, so unless you get to know me really well, there's a lot of my life that will understandably remain off-limits.
Finally, I have no problem walking away from a bad deal - whether it's a business venture or simply a friendship that's not working out. So if you're not serious about whatever it is we have going on or the vibes don't seem there, then just let me know and I will do the same; we can part ways - no hard feelings.
- ¿Cuál dirías son tus mayores atributos?I am an ambitious, honest and loyal person. I always keep my word; it is important to me that you know the difference between what is real or fake when we are together because there should be no lies in a friendship like ours since it is based on trust. Even when you don't want to hear it, I am going to tell it like it is; not here to sugarcoat, a real friend helps you through your problems by helping you face them instead of hide. Loyalty....let me just say that it is not problem to hide a body.
- ¿Qué haces para divertirte?I find new ways to make money. I like making money, I like spending money, I like having money. Money opens doors that cannot otherwise be opened. I have a career that I have built for a decade, and I would consider myself successful. I'm an entrepreneur at my core, and when I make money it feels like a natural extension of who am.
- ¿Qué “esfuerzo adicional” haces en tu vida?Extra mile? I am wildly competitive and I feel like I'm the worst so I always act like I am the best.
- ¿Qué tipo de dieta y rutina de ejercicios sigues?I would rather starve than go to the gym. Not joking.
- Nombra 5 cosas sin las que no puedes vivir.1 Porn
- ¿Qué es lo que más te gusta de ti?I am in my own little world.
- ¿Cuál es tu "especialidad" o que te apasiona?I'm not sure that I have a niche, but I think that I am best described as a young, dumb, full - of - life person. I feel that at my age, I am trying to grasp tightly to the last bit of innocence I have, with the next phase being one of complete manhood. Perhaps that terrifies me on some level. That's a lot of responsibility. I certainly don't want to clean up my own spilt milk...
On the outside, I wear clothes that seem like they were designed by Osh-Kosh, B'Gosh and tailored for an adult male. It's like I'm a cherub that some how wiggled through the gates of heaven and ended up living on the other side, somehow got the chance to grow up. (My mother would say I look like an angel but I'm really demonic.) Some hell-raising angel, living la dolce vita and eating soft ice cream sundaes or banana split with maraschino cherries on top with a strawberry drizzle - irrevocably sweet. Perhaps I can be many things, and it all depends on the mask I'm asked to wear.
All I know is this:
Me, being the artist that I am
Being the age that I am
Having the body that I have
Having the face shape that I have
This really does work for me!